Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nick/Daddy!

Happy Birthday to my dear husband, Nick! Today we celebrate you and the wonderful person that you are. I can't help but think about how we were only 20 years old when we first met at a house party at the U. I walked into the kitchen and saw you and I thought to myself that you were the tallest person I had ever seen! My girlfriends (Mel Jobe and Jess Dorfsman) both said, "Oh, there's Suds!" Little did I know that this "Suds" guy was the one I would one day marry and have a family with. And little did I know what a wonderful life we would share. 12-ish years later... here we are and it just keeps getting better! I love you so much and am so proud to be your wife!

Happy 32!

Nick & Eli - Two Harbors, MN - September 2011


No comments: