Dear Friend:
Just 1-month to go before the 3-Day, the Breast Cancer 3-Day!
To date, I have raised $1,885! I have $415 to go....
This Saturday, I will be hosting my first Garage Sale from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. Thanks to the generous donations of my friends, family and co-workers, it is going to be a great sale! All proceeds will go to my fundraising efforts for the 3-Day. If you would like to donate any items, please drop them off at my home before the sale on Saturday. Please feel free to stop by the sale and shop for yourself!
Attached is a form that you can fill out and send in with your monetary donation. Or you can visit my fundraising webpage at http://www.the3day.org/goto/randisundsmo . I would like to reach my fundraising goal by August 1, so don't delay!
Thank you for your support!
Just 1-month to go before the 3-Day, the Breast Cancer 3-Day!
To date, I have raised $1,885! I have $415 to go....
This Saturday, I will be hosting my first Garage Sale from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. Thanks to the generous donations of my friends, family and co-workers, it is going to be a great sale! All proceeds will go to my fundraising efforts for the 3-Day. If you would like to donate any items, please drop them off at my home before the sale on Saturday. Please feel free to stop by the sale and shop for yourself!
Attached is a form that you can fill out and send in with your monetary donation. Or you can visit my fundraising webpage at http://www.the3day.org/goto/randisundsmo . I would like to reach my fundraising goal by August 1, so don't delay!
Thank you for your support!
Randi
No comments:
Post a Comment