Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!

Here is a picture of my mom (middle) and her sisters Deanna (left) and Ruth (right).... too cute!


This lovely picture is of my parents when they were probably 19/20 years old....so in love!

And rockin' the lovely styles of the 70's!

This picture must have been one of those classic Olan Mills church pictures!
I love my Dad's 'stache!

This picture is from 1986...I was 6 and Megan was about 3 or 4.... And my mom is gorgeous!


And here is the Birthday girl just a couple weeks ago with her first Grandchild!


Happy Birthday, Mom!
We all love you so... much!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the love!! I'm having a nice birthday!! Where did you pull out all those pictures?? LOL

Anonymous said...

Your Mom still looks like she did when she was little and "yup" your right, she is beautiful!