Monday, March 23, 2009

16-Weeks Old












Our little guy is now 16-Weeks old! He is doing so great after surviving a bit of a cold/cough and his first month of daycare. He loves going to daycare and LOVES Megan who takes care of him during the day. We have been so blessed with Megan taking care of Eli. He adores her and her son, Jack, who also takes great care of Eli. Being back at work has been great! I am enjoying my new position and new team that I am working with. The days go by so fast and before I know it I am back at home with the guys! However, those evenings go by just as fast if not more fast!

When Eli and I get home, we usually have about an hour 2 hours before Nick gets home. This is where I cram in tummy time, toy time, and just leisurely play time together. When Nick gets home we will read a pile of Eli's books, tubby time, snuggle time with Daddy and then before we know it....Eli is sound asleep.

Whew!

No comments: