Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Heidi (my neighbor/friend), called me at 10:30 this morning and asked if we wanted to go to the St. Patty's Day parade in St. Paul. We literally just walked in the door from the gym. I was stinky and nasty. I jumped into the shower and we were off the to parade just 45 minutes later... I can get ready in less than 45 minutes, but I have a kid to feed, pack. etc. Anyway, we made it and had a great time! We had so much fun that we decided to extend the celebration after the kid's nap. Soon, the dads came home and some other neighbors joined us as well.

Gabe, Hava & Eli at the St. Paul St. Patty's Day parade!
Just one of the many outfits Heidi and I called, "Seemed like a good idea..."

Just a few of the people... crazy people!
The crazy mothers... too much fun!

Eli and Mama!
Heidi & Eli
Sweet little Hava...
Heidi and her babes.
Kisses for Mama!
Attempting to take a picture with Eli...
The crowd, again.
Green beer on the Munson's patio!
Mmmm....
What a great day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a great day for you and Eli!!!
Happy SP Day!